- If you need to return, exchange, or warranty an item, please call 1-800-213-1663 and ask for the Returns Department.
- The purchase price at time of sale is final.
- All cancellations prior to shipment are subject to a 10% (of total sales order) cancellation fee.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to report any missing/damaged products within 48 hours of receiving the products. No claims will be accepted after 48 hours of delivery.
- No returns will be accepted without. authorization from Discount Tires 2Go. Once authorization is approved, the customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA is valid for 30 days ONLY. After the 30 day time limit, the RMA becomes invalid.
- The customer is liable for all shipping costs when returning or exchanging an item to Discount Tires 2Go, unless the product has been damaged during shipping or the customer received the wrong product. This policy also applies to warranty returns.
- Any shipment received in conditions other than brand new will be charged a 50% restocking fee of the total amount.
- For products that are Refused after attempt of delivery, and without prior authorization, the customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to and from the customer’s delivery address, in addition a 10% restocking fee.
- Absolutely no refund or credit will be issued for defective or damaged merchandise until the merchandise is returned and inspected at Discount Tires 2Go’s designated return location. The customer is responsible for sending the merchandise back to Discount Tires 2Go.
- Merchandise returned for refund will be charged a $60 handling fee and 10% restocking fee in addition all shipping charges incurred.
- We do not accept any new or used merchandise any later than 15 days after the customer has received the merchandise.
All Warranties on the products sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The seller (above named company) hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover from the seller any consequential damages for property, damage for loss of time, loss of profit or income, or any other incidental damages. Aftermarket Wheels being wider will transfer more road vibration than OEM Wheels. Prior to sell of said merchandise, the buyer has been forewarned and this is not a condition for return of merchandise.